Friday 6 July 2012

you better shape up



 grey knot front shirt - topshop (sale)
leggings (disco pants) - american apparel 
chunky knit cardigan - primark
 cream studded vectras - topshop
necklace - topshop (sale)
nails - barry m peach melba and barry m pink silver glitter

Luckily I grabbed this grey knot front shirt in the topshop sale for a very student friendly £7, I think it's since sold out and could only find the same style shirts in white and rose pink for £12 but I'm tempted to buy another in white.

The weather has yet again turned a miserable rain yet muggy mess and so my chunky knit cardigans and jumpers have temporarily been revived, this black cardigan being my all time favourite. I'm currently seething with jealousy as my boyfriend suns himself in sunny spain. The other night he saw Calvin Harris and next week they're seeing Example whilst I sit in my pyjamas watching disney movies, oh well tonight is girls night and I'm armed with a bottle of wine.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)