Monday 16 July 2012

what I've bought: elf haul


01. Nail Polish in White and Mod Mauve - 02. Elf High Definition Powder - 03. Blush in Berry Merry, Fushia Fusion, Giddy Gold - 04. Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint in Guava and Berry - 05. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural and Tea Rose - 06. Studio Pout Perfector

Just a quick little post to let you have a sneak peek of up and coming reviews, as you can see I did buy quite a bit from elf, however, for those of you that didn't know, they recently had their 50% off discount code floating around and it was too good an opportunity to pass up having wanted to try out elf products for quite some time after hearing plenty of praise for them. Elf products are reasonably priced to begin with being at the cheaper end of the price range for make-up items yet still maintaining good service and a plethora of different cosmetic delights. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the products I received and can't wait to share with you some more in depth reviews.

This little bundle of joy (yes, I literally 'eeped' with happiness when this arrived) totalled to only £23 including delivery! Did you manage to snap up any bargains in the elf sale? Or perhaps you have a favourite product of theirs?

Please do let me know :)

instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)