Friday 20 July 2012

venom


top - topshop (old)
leggings (disco pants) - american apparell
shoes - topshop vectras (nude)

TGIF! I've had a pretty hectic week for an unemployed student with plenty visits to the bank, attending to my cv, and Jon & I are currently house-sitting for his sister whilst she's away on holiday after some creep was caught peeping into their house. I haven't really been in the mood for wearing anything particularly nice, preferring my joggers and a hoody most of the week as the weather has yet again been dismal, however, the sun did pop its hat on briefly today and so I dug out this old topshop sleeveless tee which I think will be great for when I go to Reading Festival next month!

My prize from look magazine also arrived so I've had lot's of fun playing around with all the make-up and have been writing up drafts of reviews on all the products as well as the bit's I got from elf which are being posted sporadically. And for those of you that don't know I'm also currently running a give-away, yes that's right my first ever give-away as a thanks to all my loyal readers which you can enter here.

As I'm also on a spending ban at the minute my usual weekend jaunts around the shopping park near by will have to go a miss and I guess I'll just have to endure hours of Jon playing fifa whilst I catch up on some reading which sadly has taken the back seat a bit of late. I am looking forward to this evening though as our friends Cara and Milind are coming over to just chill with a takeaway and we always end up having a laugh. Then tomorrow my friend Ellie is throwing a little gathering at her house so it'll be nice to get to see everyone!

What are your plans for this weekend?


instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Love your top and the disco pants! Perfect Reading outfit! I'm on a spending ban at the minute too - boo! Hope u have a fab weekend, sounds fun! I'm off to see The Dark Night tomorrow - excited!
    Lianne :)
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)