Monday 30 July 2012

steam cream


steam cream* £12.95

You might be aware that I've recently been on the hunt for brands that support recycling and are full of natural ingredients. I've already reviewed Purely Natural's Healing Moisturiser, which you can find here, and also look out for a review on their acne line, and now I'd thought I'd share with you the wonder that is steam cream.

I've shared a few e-mails back and forth with the lovely Nisha who offered to aid my search by sending me a gorgeous floral adorned tin pot of steam cream. The beautiful designs caught my eye immediately as Steam Cream offer a vast variety of beautifully designed pots so aesthetics wise this gets a double thumbs up, and the fact that it is both eco-friendly and extremely cute makes it an all round winner in that department.

So, is it worthy of its 'Beauty Insiders' Choice' win? I think so. I know some of my fellow beauty enthusiasts and bloggers agree with me such as the ever so gorgeous Jade whose review you can find here.
What is different about Steam Cream is that they use a shot of steam to produce a light emulsion which then in turn sinks in rapidly into your skin for an instant effect and creates the lightweight feel of this moisturiser which I adore. A little really does go a long way in terms of application the product glides on like a dream needing little help and force to work its way into the skin. Combined with use of natural ingredients (find out more here), such as jojoba oil, oatmeal, orange blossom water, and lavender oil, your skin is left feeling refreshed and softer than mine has done in quite a while. 

I've used this pretty much every morning and evening before applying makeup and after cleansing and toning at night. My skin appears to me heaps and bounds better in terms of dryness and all round glow as my skin seems less greyish and dull than before.  The only fault I can find with this product, and this is just a personal preference, is that it has quite a strong lavender scent and I'm not the biggest fan of lavender but that aside I will happily re-purchase this product.


                                                               instagram: ohlittlered

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely
    love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!
    My website: Childs Costume

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)